Download best practice Playbooks from the Chat for Impact community! We're bringing our product and community closer together
With Playbooks, organisations can view and download re-usable components from the world’s leading social impact organisations. Today, with Playbooks (Beta) you can share any Thread in your account as a Playbook. But this is just the beginning, in future we’ll make it available to share many other types of Playbooks.
All you need to do to share some of your best practice as a Playbook is:
- Login to Turn and navigate to the new Playbooks page
- Click Create Playbook
- Choose the Thread you want to share from the dropdown
- Complete the About and Evidence sections
- Choose a license to tell others what they can and can’t do with your Playbook
- Preview your Playbook as others will see it in Community Playbooks
- Click Publish! (You can publish further versions or remove it in future)
Here's a video explaining Playbooks and how to use them https://youtu.be/BDz-QhFowF0
We’re really grateful to Isabelle Amazon-Brown, the first community Playbook creator for her series on Safer Chatbots. Find her Safeguarding, Privacy and Onboarding Playbooks and more by navigating to Community Playbooks from the Playbooks page in your Turn.io account.
As we make Playbooks public today we’re excited about working with our community to expand our library. We’d love to have you with us on this journey and can’t wait to see what you’ll create and share in the Chat for Impact Community. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on LinkedIn or WhatsApp to chat and share feedback or complete our feedback form.